Monday, April 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday...week of April 30

Happy Monday, everyone!

Lots of baseball games, practices and soccer for my boys...here is what this taxi driver momma is planning for dinners:

MONDAY:  Crock Pot Pork Loin Roast (will slow cook all day with potatoes, carrots and cream soup!  Yum!)  I think I will try this homemade cream soup recipe.

TUESDAY:  Sloppy Josephs (using ground turkey)...yum! 

WEDNESDAY:  Deli Sandwiches, Diner's choice

THURSDAY:  Chicken Cherry Pasta Salad

FRIDAY:  Hamburgers on the grill!  (hope the weather cooperates! lol!)

The pork loin and ground turkey were thanks to my parents, who blessed us with some extra meat over the weekend!  They know how much food gets consumed in our house!  Thanks Mom and Dad!  :)

Linking up to Menu Plan Monday, as usual!

Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

  1. Chicken Cherry Pasta sounds intresting and delicious. Gonna check it out now. (Here from MPM)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!