Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday....January 24

Oops!  Here it is, Tuesday again, and my menu plan isn't recorded....

I have a good excuse though...my big boys were home from school because of a teacher workshop. 

I LOVE having all of my boys home and therefore, didn't get to the computer much yesterday. 

That's a good thing, right?

So, this is what I am planning this week:

MONDAY:  We had a FREE meal:  El Montery Chicken Mexicana (El Monterey Foods sent me some of their frozen meals to try.  Nummy!!!!  I will tell you more about this later.)

TUESDAY:  Crock Pot Nachos or Tacos (meaning I will make the taco filling in the crock pot....) served on tortilla chips, or in a tortilla...diners' choice  :)

WEDNESDAY:  Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup

THURSDAY:  Crock Pot Chicken Tetrazzini

FRIDAY:  Sloppy Joes

SATURDAY:  Little Caesar's pizza  (can't make it much cheaper than buying it here....)

Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie, to see what others are planning this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)