Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Frugal Biscotti Recipe for Gift Giving!!

It's not too late!!!  This is a fabulous recipe that has become a favorite of mine for gift giving.  I discovered it in Family Fun magazine years ago.  It goes great with coffee or even a glass of milk.  :)  I love this recipe too, because it is a little healthier.  It uses canola oil, instead of butter.  I love to package mine in a cute little bag and give it to my family for a little homemade gift.  You could even package it in a Christmas mug and give it with a one pot package of your favorite coffee.  I hope you enjoy it!
Crispy Cookie Bites Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!