Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Frugal Homemade Grape Pops

Have you ever tried a frozen grape?  It is amazing how the texture resembles a popsicle when you bite into it.  An easy frozen treat for summer in our house, is to simply freeze some grapes.  When you are feeling hot, and a little hungry, you can go grab a few frozen grapes out of the freezer!

They are very easy to make, and your children will have fun helping out.  You can either put grapes in the freezer alone, or make them into "grape pops" by using toothpicks.

PLEASE USE CAUTION IF YOU HAVE SMALL CHILDREN.  I wouldn't want anyone choking on them!!!!  If you don't feed them grapes....please don't feed them frozen grapes.  They could always be sliced in half the long way before freezing too.


This post is linked to:
Tempt my Tummy Tuesday
Mouthwatering Mondays at A Southern Fairytale
Tasty Tuesdays at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments make me happy:

  1. I never thought to freeze grapes. I have a bunch in the fridge now that I will throw in the freezer. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea! I love frozen grapes but never thought to make them into pops! Thanks for linking to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!