Thursday, December 1, 2011

Great grocery and health/beauty coupons!

Just think of all the money you could save, by using the following coupons!!
If this is the first time printing coupons, you will be asked to download a coupon printer application. You don't need to be nervous about doing so.  It is perfectly safe to use, and I have never had any issues with it. 
This is what the coupons.com site says:
The Coupon Printer application only needs to be installed once and allows you to access valuable savings from thousands of websites across the Internet. Look for the "Powered by Coupons.com" logo on your favorite websites, print your coupons, and save at the store!

The Coupon Printer is required to print coupons from anywhere across the Coupons.com Digitial FSI Network. If you would like to view our supported platforms, please click here.

The Coupon Printer is certified as a Trusted Download by TRUSTe, the leading online privacy certification organization, click here for more information. 


Your selected coupons will print out on your paper, just like this picture shows.
Go for it!!!  You only have $$ to save!  :)


If you find these helpful, consider sharing this post with your friends and family.

Would you like money saving tips and a little slice
of my reality from "2 Make Ends Meet"?  Then I invite you to join me!
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest
Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!