Saturday, January 16, 2010

Free Survey Sites.....earn cash and gift cards!!!

Today I wanted to highlight a few of the ways that I make a little extra money.  I'm not talking hundreds and thousands of dollars, but most of the time it is enough to treat myself to an occasional Starbucks.  I have earned cash that is deposited straight into my Paypal account, checks that are sent to me, Pizza Hut gift cards, Target gift cards, and Starbucks gift cards.  Last year, all of the money I made from taking surveys, and selling things on ebay, went into a vacation fund.  It offset the cost quite a bit and I felt like I was contributing.  All of the survey sites that I am listing are legitimate and I have had good results with using them.  Here are a few....

American Consumer Opinion  This site has even had me test products (full size, that you keep) and paid me for testing them.
Global Test Market   This site gives you points, as you take surveys, and when you accumulate enough, you redeem the points for cash.
Lightspeed Panel  Again earn points and turn them in for cash (Paypal) after accumulating a set amount.
Survey Savvy  Earn cash per survey.

If you are interested, go ahead and sign up!!!  All of these sites will send you e-mail invitations.  You can take as many, or as little, of the surveys as you like.

Have fun!  Earn some extra cash!!!  :) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!