Friday, January 15, 2010

Easy Spaghetti Pie

I wish I would have taken a picture of this.....it was very tasty and looked really good too!!!  I don't know about you, but it doesn't seem very often that I don't have any complaining about what I am serving for dinner.  I'm being really "real" with you right now.....my boys aren't perfect!!!  LOL!!!  How I wish I could say they sit anxiously at the dinner table, anticipating the wonderful dinner that their dear mother will be placing  in front of them.  But.....back to reality....that just isn't the case.  Therefore, when I find something to make that nobody protests about, I feel like I really have accomplished something spectactular!!!!  This recipe, did just that.....no protests.  Yay!!!  I thought I better share it with you.  I took a couple recipes and combined them to my family's liking.

Easy Spaghetti Pie

1/2 box angel hair pasta, cooked as directed on package
1 egg
1/4 c. grated parmesan or romano cheese
2 cups spaghetti sauce
1/2 lb. cooked ground beef
1/2 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded

Combine cooked pasta with egg and parmesan cheese.  Pour into a 9 inch pie plate.  Mix spaghetti sauce with ground beef.  Pour onto noodles.  Cover with mozzarella cheese.  Bake at 350* for 25 minutes.
(The above amounts need not be exact....this is a recipe that is very forgiving on the amounts.  If you would rather layer the ground beef and then the sauce, that works fine also.)

Serve and enjoy no complaining, hopefully.  ;)
P.S.  I just had the last piece for lunch.  :)  I thought I would take a picture to show you.  I'm having it with my Kefir whole wheat bread.  Mmmmm.



This post is linked to $5 dollar dinners 




Would you like money saving tips and more from
"2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!