Friday, January 15, 2010

Free Membership to Homeschool Buyers Co-op

Just a little more info about a resource on the side of my blog.  This is what their site says about themselves.  I have used it over the years.  The thing that caught my eye yesterday, is the ability to post curriculum to sell.  I might need to take advantage of that very soon, as my youngest is finishing up.

The Homeschool Buyer Co-op is a free homeschooling organization for both new and veteran homeschoolers.  Co-op membership is free and confidential, and entitles homeschooling families to discounts from over a hundred educational suppliers.  They also sponsor "Group Buys" for curriculum packages that save homerschooling families lots of money. On the site you'll find lots of free information, such as databases of free curriculum, field trips, and educational contests and scholarships. Highly recommended. Click here for more information. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!