Friday, April 23, 2010

Join E-mail Clubs from your favorite places for Great Deals!!!

We changed our internet service a couple of weeks ago and had to get a new primary e-mail address.  Wow, I never realized how many subscriptions I had to newsletters, etc.  I have spent a good amount of time just updating my accounts on these different sites.  It is well worth it, however, because by subscribing to all of these sites, I find out about great deals!  I thought I would share the restaurant e-mail lists that I subscribe to because most of them will send you a coupon for a free item, a Buy One, Get One free, or other coupons, just for signing up.  Many of them will send you something on your birthday too!  Who doesn't like gifts?!!

*Culvers E-Club
*Red Robin E-Club
*Cold Stone Creamery Birthday Club
*Arby's Extras
*Wendy's Mail
*Dairy Queen Blizzard Fan Club
*Sonic Drive-In Kids Birthday Club

Now, if you don't eat fast food....stay away from these offers.  We don't eat out a lot, because it is expensive and can be unhealthy.  For our family though, this is a way to get a few extra treats during the year!  :)

If you don't see your favorite restaurant in my list, go ahead and search for it.  If they are a chain, they most likely have a website with an e-club you can join.  Even better, search for it on Swagbucks and you might earn some Swagbucks to spend!  (Swagbucks is a search engine and more...I have already earned 3 FREE $5 Amazon gift cards for using the internet like I normally would.  Earn 30 Swagbucks just for joining.  If you want to learn more about it, check it out here.) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!