Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Homemade Flour Tortillas

Don't you just love that you can find just about anything you are looking for on the internet???


My menu plan for today was for Black Beans and Rice soft tacos.  No problem, I thought.  Well, I didn't realize that we had eaten the tortillas that I was planning to use.  I hadn't taken inventory before planning my menu.  Big mistake.... 

Oh well, we will just have tortilla chips, I thought. 


Then it occurred to me....why not look for homemade tortillas online (on Swagbucks, of course)?  Sure enough, you can make your own flour tortillas!


I found a great tutorial and gave it a whirl.  I didn't get any pictures of mine, but you can look at the great ones on the video. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!