Monday, August 23, 2010

Menu Plan Monday....August 23




Well, my menu plan this week will be a little different.  You see, my sister and family are in town for the week!  Yay!  They are staying with my parents and we will be eating most dinners with them, I believe. 

So, my plan for this week will be including recipes that I have wanted to make since I have an abundance of tomatoes from my garden and from friends' gardens too!  I also have some hunormous (my middle boy's made up word, when he was little) zucchini to use!

The recipes that I will make this week are:

Garden Fresh Salsa

Zucchini Bread (saw this recipe, and thought I would like to try it.)

Make my ground beef into Taco Filling (for the freezer)

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Not a huge plan, but I will get a little done!  LOL!  :)

For great meal plans make sure to check the other blogs at Menu Plan Monday. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

  1. You're so lucky to have so many fresh tomatoes! Looks like a great week and have fun with your company.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!