Friday, July 15, 2011

Frugal Friday....$5 Amazon Instant Video Credit !!!

I haven't done a Frugal Friday post for awhile....sometimes it is hard to even come up with ways that I am frugal, because it is really quite a part of my lifestyle.  Frugal living comes from necessity.  Someday, frugal living most likely will continue, even if we have more money to spend....

One of the ways I am frugal is that I am always on the "lookout" for a good bargain, or better yet, a good freebie!

Here is one that I just saw today.  I clicked on the link, and earned myself $5 for Amazon Instant Video.  Yay!  Free entertainment for the weekend! You will need to have a Twitter account in order to get the credit.  If you do not currently have an account, you can easily set one up!

At Amazon Instant Video, watch over 100,000 movies and TV shows, online or on your TV. Use your $5 credit to rent a new release movie, catch up on recent TV seasons, or even watch your favorite TV shows the day after they air.

Check out how others are frugal at Frugal Fridays at Life as Mom. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!