Monday, July 18, 2011

Parenting the Early Years magazine...2 year subscription...$8!!

Here is a great deal for moms of little ones!

You can order two years of Parenting the Early Years magazine (22 issues) through Mom.com right now for only $8!
This magazine is tailored for the parents of little ones ages 0 - 5 years.  Monthly features included on child development, wellness, fashion, learning, games, gear, recipes, travel, holidays and more.

If you are like me, when my kids were little the only reading I did was either:
1.  Childrens' books outloud to my kids
2.  Small snippets at a time for myself...magazines are perfect for this because of short articles!  :)

If you are interested follow this link. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!