Monday, February 6, 2012

Menu Plan Monday...week of Feb. 6



Wow!  It was a tiring weekend of basketball...and I didn't even play!  Haha!

My husband has a birthday this week, and I am so excited that we don't have any practices that night!  We can actually have a family dinner to celebrate! 

My plan this week will include an item from last week that never got made...it seems like I never have a week that goes exactly as planned...oh well!

MONDAY:  Meatballs (planning to make all 3 lbs. worth...freeze the rest for later)

TUESDAY:  Slow and Easy Asian Chicken
This is the one that didn't get made last week...I think my husband will enjoy this for his birthday!  :)

WEDNESDAY:  Sandwiches (church night)

THURSDAY:  Frugal Freezer Chicken Vegetable Soup
(Hopefully with a loaf of homemade Classic French Bread)

FRIDAY:  Spaghetti (an easy "after the basketball game" meal to make)

Do you have a plan in place?

Check out Menu Plan Monday, where you can see 100's of meal plans!

Are you new here? Would you like money saving tips and more from
"2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)



Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!