Tuesday, February 7, 2012

FREE Android app...Math Training for Kids

I love checking out the Appstore for Android on Amazon every morning for their free Android apps that they feature daily.  I have gotten many of them and my family and I have enjoyed using them on my phone.

Being a teacher (and a mom), I was excited about today's free app.



Now my 4th grader can reinforce his multiplication and division while playing on my phone! LOL!

Check it out too, if you have children that could use a little practice with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. ***FYI...if this app is no longer available for FREE, there are plenty of others that you can download for free. Just check out the Free-Apps for Android here. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!