Tuesday, February 7, 2012

FREE "102 Puzzles and Quizzes" download for many devices

Here is another fabulous FREE e-book for your Kindle, other android device, or even your PC or Mac. Kindle books are very cool because they stay in your "Cloud", or you read them on other devices when you choose to do so by getting FREE Kindle Reading Apps I downloaded this one right away... I can never have too many puzzles and brainteasers for my boys! Check it out, as it is only FREE for a limited time. And remember, if you miss getting it for FREE, there are always free ebooks available. Check out the Kindle books here. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!