Monday, October 5, 2009

A review: alice.com

I am always looking for a good deal.  Here’s the latest that I have found.  Alice.com is a new online shopping site.  The prices are good, sometimes even better than SuperTarget when there is a coupon attached to it.  The shipping is always FREE!  (You can’t beat that….) and if you refer a friend, they get $10 off their first order and you get 3% back on their purchases for a full year!  Wow!  Alice.com really wants to promote their site.  I placed an order for several items on a Tuesday and it was on my doorstep by Friday!  Give it a try and be sure to refer friends so you can try “2MakeEndsMeet” also! :)   Get $10 when you spend $50 by using this code http://www.alice.com/referral/7492F872 Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!