Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ahh!!!!! Fresh Baked Bread.....

If you are like me, you LOVE the smell and taste of freshly baked bread (with real butter on it, of course! LOL!!)  Here's a recipe that I have really enjoyed.  The original recipe was found here:  http://www.recipezaar.com/Softest-Ever-Bread-Machine-Bread-107868 but I have "tweaked" it a bit to make it a little healthier....hope you enjoy it as much as we do!  :)

1 cup warm water
2 T. white sugar
2 tsp. yeast
1/4 cup canola oil
2 c. white flour
1 c. whole wheat flour
1 tsp. kosher salt

Place water, sugar and yeast in bread machine pan.  Let sit for 10 minutes.  Add the remaining ingredients.  Set machine to "dough" cycle.  After dough cycle is finished, knead a couple of times and shape into loaf.  Place dough in a loaf pan.  Let rise until double in size.  Bake in a  350* oven for 25 - 30 minutes.
(You can certainly do the whole cycle in your bread machine....I just like to bake mine in my oven....it looks more like a loaf of bread!)  Enjoy!  :) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!