Monday, January 18, 2010

FREE Reading Motivation Program for grades K - 8

My dear friend just told me about this FREE program over the weekend.  Both my 2nd grader and my 5th grader have already signed up and have used the program.  Take a look at Book Adventure.  There are several things the site can help you do.  It will help you find books at an appropriate reading level for your child.  It will let your child take a quiz after reading the book to check for reading comprehension.  It will let your child earn points for accomplishing different reading related tasks and turn in points for prizes.  The website is operated by Sylvan Learning Centers.  If you have been looking for something to motivate your young readers, this might just be the thing for you!

Happy Reading!! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!