Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New from Yoplait----Simply Gogurt!!! No HFCS and no rBST/rBGH milk!!!

We go through a lot of Go-gurt around here, out of convenience.  I never bought it much before, because I really try to avoid High Fructose Corn Syrup, for myself and my family.  I know there are other brands that don't have HFCS, but they typically are very expensive, and I'm trying to be frugal.  So, Go-gurt was a very convenient and affordable addition to lunch for my oldest who takes his lunch to school (he's my only non-homeschooler).  When I went to SuperTarget this past weekend, I was thrilled to see they now carried something called "Simply Go-gurt".  I snatched it up right away and looked at the box....no HFCS, no artificial colors or flavors, and made with milk from cows not treated with rBST/rBGH!!!!  Yay!  I commented to the man stocking the shelves, "they've been listening to moms!"  He smiled and said, "yes, they have." 
Today, I tried to find a link to share with you, that told you more about it.  They evidently haven't updated their website yet.  I did find a link to a great coupon, however.  Here it is $1 off 2 packages of Yoplait Go-Gurt and more. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!