Monday, February 15, 2010

Free Online "Head of the Class" Curriculum

I just saw this in an e-mail from MACHE.  It is a FREE online curriculum.  It is called Head of the Class.  I took a peek at it last night, and really liked the Science preview.  I think it will be great to use as a supplement to what we are doing already at home.  They have many subjects including math, music, phonics, science, geography, spanish, and more.  The nice thing about it, is it is free and you can use as little or as much of it as you want.  Right now, it looks like they have only completed their preschool through grade 2 curriculum, but they are adding curriculum up to grade 8.

Check it out!  If you have any feedback, I would love to hear about it! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!