Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Walgreen's BOGO offer on NatureMade Heart Health products

I don't know if you take vitamins and supplements, but I try to take a multivitamin, and a fish oil supplement daily.  I personally like Nature Made brand, so wanted to let you know that Walgreen's has a great BOGO offer on Nature Made Heart Health products this week.  It's a great time to buy them (and really the only time I do, unless I have a great coupon to use.)  You can do even better, in the future, because Nature Made has a website that you can enter your purchases to earn points for coupons.  Check it out here at Nature Made. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!