Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Familymint.com----teach your kids to appreciate money

Thanks to an e-mail from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, I found out about familymint.com.  This free website states that, "FamilyMint offers powerful tools to help parents' guide their kids' spending and develop vital money management skills."  I looked it over quickly and thought it was worth passing along!  It is really a great idea.  As their website says, "Familymint.com is money management for kids, where their parents are the bank....and Kids manage their own money by setting goals and entering transactions."  Go ahead, teach your kids how to be frugal, while they are young!  :)

Check it out for yourselves at Familymint.com Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!