Wednesday, March 31, 2010

FREE Dave Ramsey class session---Financial Peace University

Dave Ramsey is great!  If you haven't had the pleasure of listening to him on the radio, or reading any of his books, I would suggest that you do!  He has so much wisdom about finances and how to get out of debt and stay out of debt.  He speaks from experience too.  My husband and I had the opportunity to take Financial Peace University at our church a few years back and learned so much.  I wrote about that in a previous posting, if you want to read more. 
Dave is offering a chance for anyone to sign up to attend a FREE Financial Peace University session during the week of April 5 - April 12.  To learn more about that check out DaveRamsey.com.  After you sign up, they will let you know where classes are available in your area to attend.
If you need a little encouragement in frugal living and getting out of debt, I highly recommend it.
Visit his website too, for lots of helpful information. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!