Friday, April 16, 2010

Baseball season is upon us!!! On the go food needed!!!!

Well, a sure sign of spring is the start of baseball season!  As a mother of 3 boys, that means 3 baseball players to follow!   We actually really love watching baseball and I am looking forward to another season.
The dilemma comes with preparing more "on the go" food that is both healthy to eat and frugal to make.  My goal is to plan and prepare meals that I can make ahead of time, and if need be, we can bring them along with us to baseball when needed.

Do you have that challenge in your house?  I would love to hear your ideas.  I will maybe even try my hand at a Mr. Linky so you can link up your favorite "on the go" meals to my blog.  Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!