Monday, April 19, 2010

Coupons worth taking a look at.....

I didn't have time earlier today to check out some of the coupons this week, so I am posting them now.  For those of you with little ones in diapers, a $3 off coupon is always great! 
$3 off Huggies Diapers

Also, Rainbow and Target both have deals on General Mills cereals.  Rainbow has Cascadian Farms on sale.  Take advantage of extra savings by using these coupons also.
$1 off a Deep Dish Digiornio Pizza
$1 off General Mills cereals
55 cents off Lucky Charms cereal
$1 off Cascadian Farms products

Use with the Cottonelle wipes on sale at Target

50 cents off two Cottonelle wipes Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!