Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FREE Tools for Teaching Science at Exploratorium

Diane Flynn Keith has provided me once again with a cool science link!  Yesterday she featured a link for the Exploratorium, which is a museum in San Francisco.  I haven't had the pleasure of visiting there, but it sure looks like it would be a fun place to go!  In the meantime, I can visit their website!  One of the links caught my eye since we are in the middle of baseball tryouts at my house.  It is the Science of Baseball
Here is a sampling of some of the subjects:
Science of Gardening
Microscope Imaging Station
Sheep Brain Dissection
Sport Science

Check it out! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!