Thursday, May 20, 2010

Chick-Fil-A....reserve your FREE sandwich now!

This is for those of you who are fortunate enough to have Chick-Fil-A's by you.  I love Chick-Fil-A, and visit there whenever I am in Florida to see my sister (which, unfortunately isn't very often).  :(  We don't have any in Minnesota yet, except on two college campuses....I'm waiting though!  :)

They are promoting a new Spicy Chicken sandwich, and they would love for you to try it!  Just visit Get Spicy Chicken on Monday, May 24 to reserve your FREE sandwich.

Thanks to Balancing Beauty and Bedlam, for the heads up on this offer. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!