Friday, May 14, 2010

Enough is Enough!!!! I need to de-Frazzle my Friday!

Last weekend in the St. Paul Pioneer Press I read a fabulous article.  Here is a link to it.  The article is about a mom who was fed up with the clutter in her house.  Sounds just like me!!!!  She started doing something about it though, and at the same time shared her story on her blog, The Snyder 5.  Well, let me just say....I am inspired!!!!  I don't have plans to try and get rid of 500 pounds of clutter, although it might end up that way, but I am determined to tackle this clutter, a little bit at a time!!!  This has been an ongoing struggle for me....how to take care of all of this stuff.  It makes me frazzled, edgy and frustrated when the house is in disarray.  It's not fair to my family, because then I am crabby at them.  Enough is enough! 

I will start today....but where???  ;) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!