Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Byerlys/Lunds You Save Today for May 27 - June 2

Are you ready for the weekend???!!!!  (I was thinking of Monday Night Football theme, when I wrote that...lol!!)  There are some great deals you will want to take advantage of at Byerlys/Lunds to help with your weekend meals. 
They have cut prices on BBQ baby rack ribs ($3.99/lb.) and Premium Choice Bone-In New York Strip Steaks ($6.99/lb.) that you might want to splurge on for Memorial Day weekend!  :)

Not too many this week, but here are some great Buy One, Get One FREE deals also:
*Bush's Baked Beans ($2.19 for 2)
*Heinz ketchup, 40 oz. ($3.29 for 2)
*Minute Maid "Ades" & Juices (64 oz.)

And for some more throughout the store (I'm a poet & I didn't even know it!!!  Sorry for the old joke, I guess I'm in a good mood this morning!):
*Whole seedless watermelon $3.99 each
*Yoplait yogurt, 6 oz. (10 for $4)
*Coke products (12 packs cans, 6 packs 24-oz.bottles, 8 packs 12-oz. bottles) 4/$10...must purchase 4.
*Lays potato chips/Tostitos tortilla chips 2/$5
*Post Raisin Bran, Honeycomb, Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Pebbles 2/$4
*Keebler Townhouse and Bistro Crackers,Grahams and Fudge Shoppe Cookies 2/$4
*Powerade, 32 oz. for 79 cents (turn in codes at My Coke Rewards for more savings)

Don't forget to print the web-only coupon this week.  12 pack of Byerlys/Lunds water for 99 cents (with a $10 purchase) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!