Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Frugal Sock Buying!!!! LOL!!!!

It occurred to me, when I was buying socks the other day, that this was a way I shop frugally.  It has become just the way I do things, that I don't really even think of it as different.  So, why not share it with you? 

It seems like such a small thing to do, but I guess small things add up to bigger savings, right???

All I needed was to buy some new white, ankle/no-show socks for myself.  Not a big purchase....not something that really mattered where I bought them.  I've done it before....what is it, you say?

I buy my socks in the Girl's department.  Did you know that buying them in the Girl's department often is cheaper???  Same socks....same sizes as in the Women's department....but cheaper!!!!  Woo hoo! 

I bought your average 6 pair package of Hane's ankle socks for $3.99 at Target.  The almost identical socks in the Women's department were $7.00 (I looked online right now!!!!) 

Do you have any frugal shopping tips, such as this?  I would love to hear them.

This post is linked to Works For Me Wednesdays. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!