Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Byerlys/Lunds You Save Today for June 3 - June 16

I love shopping at Byerlys!  I love that they offer such great deals in the You Save Today ad.  I get the pleasure of shopping in a beautiful grocery store, without breaking my grocery budget! 

Make a mental note to yourself....these deals are good for two weeks this time around.
The web only coupon deal is a FREE pound of bananas, with a $10 purchase.

As usual, Byerlys and Lunds are offering some great Buy One Get One Free deals.  In fact, the whole ad is Buy One Get One Free offers. 
Here are a sampling:
*Minute Maid Orange Juice (64 oz.) save 3.99 on 2

*General Mills Cereals (Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Reeses Puffs, Kix and Cookie Crisp) save up to $4.25 on 2

*Kendelson’s Shingle Pack Meats and Cheeses (8 oz.) save up to $4.69 on 2

*Fresh Blueberries (1 pt.) save $4.99 on 2

*McGarvey Coffee (save $8.79 on 2)

*Ice Mountain Spring Water 24 pk. (save $6.79 on 2)

*Thomas' English Muffins (save $2.99 on 2)

*Monini Extra Virgin Olive Oil 24.5 oz. (save $14.99 on 2)

*Francesco Rinaldi Pasta Sauces 24 oz. (save $2.39 on 2)...my favorite is the Sweet & Tasty Tomato!!!

Do you want to treat yourself to something special?  Now would be the time to try...

*Sashimi Grade Swordfish Steaks Purchase any amount and receive an equal or lesser amount free.  (Save up to $15.99/lb.)

*Great Food Fast Chicken Kabobs Kalbi, Smoky BBQ, Montana Grill Purchase any amount and receive an equal or lesser amount free.  (Save up to $9.99/lb.)
Like I said before, the whole ad is filled with BOGO deals...make sure to check them out.

To view the complete ad, just click here.

Do you like shopping at Byerlys as much as I do?  Are there certain items that you will only buy at Byerlys/Lunds?  Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!