Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Byerlys/Lunds You Save Today for June 24 - June 30

Sorry, I am getting this out so late today!!!  I am feeling swamped by the class I am taking!  I am learning so much, but it is very exhausting (mentally!!)

Anyway, check out the complete Byerlys/Lunds ad here.

Don't forget to print your web-only coupon for a FREE pound of grapes (when you purchase $10).


Buy One, Get One FREE deals: 
*Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice Blends 64 oz. $3.99 for 2

*Simply Lemonade and Limeade 59 oz. $2.99 for 2

*Mt. Olive Pickles 32 oz.

*Suddenly Salad 5.75-8.3 oz.
*All Laundry Detergents 32-50 oz.

*Lay's Potato Chips

In ad coupon:
BUY 10 GATORADE® 32 oz. GET 5 PROPEL® 710 ml FREE

Check out the ad for many great deals! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!