Friday, July 30, 2010

De-Frazzling my Friday!!!! episode 5

My living room is a mess this morning! 


I had grand plans of rearranging the furniture yesterday. 


So, picture me....I'm moving couches, moving end tables, moving the area rug......

but....


there's the piano.....




I can't move that by myself....



and there's the dining room hutch that I want to put in the living room instead, but...





I can't move that myself! 



Oh, I want to be so self-sufficient....I don't want to have to bother my husband and have him help me.

You see, I don't really think he cares how the living room and dining room are arranged.  He probably justs thinks it is extra work that we really don't need to do....

Do any of you out there have this same dilemma???

I LOVE to rearrange my furniture.  I think it is even more fun when I can find new ways to use different furniture pieces in different rooms, and move accessories from one room to another.  It makes me feel like I have a new house, or something, without spending any money!!!!



So....I will continue to do all that I can do without my husband's help.....and maybe, just maybe....convince those big strong boys of mine to help me before Dad gets home!!!!


Can any of you relate????  Share your stories!!  :) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

  1. (I stumbled on your blog through a series of others.) - My husband jokes that moving furniture is a hobby. Fortunately, I can manage most pieces and our couch is in sections. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!