Friday, August 13, 2010

Frugal Field Trip Finder

In my preparation for the upcoming school year, I have been thinking about field trips that I can take with my youngest, who will be a 3rd grader this year.  You see, his 2 older brothers will be heading off to school in September (first time that they both will be there) and I want to make sure to do a LOT of special things with my "baby boy".

Of course, these special things need to be no cost to low cost for me.

I thought I might enlist your help, and then I thought I would take it one step further, and create a Frugal Field Trip Finder page on 2 Make Ends Meet.  I want this to be a list that you can come to often, and find a field trip that might be a great fit for your family.

If you know a great frugal field trip that you have been on, would you mind sharing that with me?  I live in Minnesota, but I want to hear about field trips all over, as I know I have readers from all over the country!!!  :)  Leave a comment for me, or send me an e-mail.

Please include:
*a website, if possible
*the location of the field trip (address and phone #)
*the cost (if any)
*a brief description, if needed

I am really hoping to find field trips that would be under $10 total, for a family.  Do you think it's possible!!??

I will then list all of these field trips on 2 Make Ends Meet, so that everyone can benefit from this great list that I am hoping you will help me create!

Thank you, in advance, for your help!  :)


This post is linked to Frugal Fridays Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!