Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday....September 6



Truthfully, I am one day late in posting my menu plan.  But it was Labor Day....I was taking a break from my blog.

I was reading Life as Mom, the other day, and liked the idea of having a framework to my weekly menu plan.  So, I thought I would give it a try.  We have soccer practice on T/Th and church on Wednesday nights.  I was thinking what might be easy to make for those specific nights.  So, I am going to try and use the following model, to plan my meals. 

MONDAY:  Casserole (yesterday was different because of Labor Day though...we had Trader Joe's Mandarin Chicken)  YUMMY!!!

TUESDAY:  Crockpot---Chili---it is SO windy and cold today!  We need something tasty and warm!  :)

WEDNESDAY:  Sandwiches---Grilled Cheese

THURSDAY:  Mexican---Soft Tacos or Nachos---I often let them choose between a tortilla or tortilla chips to make them.

FRIDAY:  Chicken---Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets (I never made these last week because we got invited to our friends' for dinner!)  :) 

SATURDAY:  Pizza (homemade or Little Caesar's)

This will be a little experiment.  I hope to use this framework, at least for a few weeks!  LOL!!

To see what others are planning for dinner, visit Menu Plan Monday. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!