Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday Stumbles....

....things worth sharing from the web this week.

***Well, first a little update from my earlier post about Ripping Out UGLY flooring....we continue to make progress on removing old vinyl flooring.  However, it's not so FUN anymore!!!  It is much more tedious than I thought (that's usually what happens to me!) but we continue to plug away!!!!  The subfloor that is underneath is actually nice plywood with a beautiful grain to it.  The plan right now is sealing it (once we have all the little bits of flooring gone and sand it).  I will keep you posted on our progress!!!!  :)

***If you are a homeschooling family, you might want to check out the many new group buys at the Homeschool Buyers Co-op, if you are still in need of some curriculum for your school year.

***If you are in the upper Midwest today, and are fortunate to have a Caribou Coffee near you, show your team spirit today (Sept. 11) and receive 1/2 off any drink!!!! 

***I am always on the lookout for healthy snacks for my family.  Now that my big boys are in school all day, they come home STARVING!!!!  I need to have good things on hand for them to eat...good things that they actually want to eat!  ;)  I came across a recipe for Granola Bars on Kitchen Stewardship.  I can't wait to give it a try.  According to Katie, the blog author, this recipe is the most popular one on her site.  Gotta try it!  :)

***For those of you that are bloggers out there, you might want to read Amy's post on Do I Have Blogging Balance?  It is a good reminder for all of us to evaluate what we are really spending our time on.

That's what I have for you today!  Have a fabulous weekend!

For more "best of the web" this week, check out Saturday Stumbles at It's Come 2 This, and Share Your Faves. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

  1. Oh I'm always on the look out for good granola recipes!! I need to give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!