Friday, October 1, 2010

90% off Restaurants.com...

Okay, you maybe have seen these posted all over the web today, but I couldn't let this one pass by. 
Restaurant.com
My brother in law uses these all the times and they are terrific!

There are only 17 hours left to use the 90% off code of "WOW" at checkout.  That code will take 90% off the gift certificate!  You will be able to get a $25 gift certificate for $1.  (There are other amounts available too.)

It is worth checking out to see what restaurants are available in your area.  You might actually be able to afford a night out.


Just make sure to read the details for each participating restaurant, as they all might have their own policy for how long you can use their certificate. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!