Thursday, October 28, 2010

Things I Love Thursday!

The weather has turned chilly, windy and gloomy....that is NOT one of the Things I Love!!!

But, what I do love is that even with the chilly temperatures and the gray skies outside, this is what I still see looking out my kitchen window...
Absolutely beautiful!!!!!!
(The picture here, doesn't do it justice!)


So, here is my list of Things I Love on (this) Thursday:

1.  God's creation, especially the beautiful colors of fall.

2.  My new Gevalia coffee maker, that arrived on Tuesday, to warm me up on these chilly mornings (and all day long, if I want)!
You can get your own too, if you are interested.  Check out their no obligation offer.

(All this for $14.95 plus FREE shipping!!)

3.  Candles burning....they make my house seem cozier!



What are the Things that  you Love (this) Thursday?

This post is linked to Things I Love Thursday at The Diaper Diaries.


If you you haven't done so already, you may subscribe to daily updates from 2 Make Ends Meet, if you are interested.  Thank you!  You can also find extra updates from me on Facebook and Twitter. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!