Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Creamy Sweet Potato Soup

I LOVE sweet potatoes!!!  I made this soup awhile ago, enjoyed it then and froze some of it.



I am taking it out for my lunch today! Yummy!  :)

Now, it probably will look better eating when it is freshly made...but even after freezing it, it tasted great.

This recipe came from the foil seal of a Dannon plain yogurt that I bought.
Creamy Sweet Potato Soup


It is really full of good nutrition...plain yogurt, and sweet potatoes are the main ingredients.  I didn't have toasted pumpkin seeds, but I think they would be a great addition!  :)

I think this would be a fabulous soup to make and eat with your Thanksgiving leftovers!

Yum!

This post is linked to:
Tasty Tuesdays
Tempt my Tummy Tuesdays
Mouthwatering Mondays

If you are new to my blog, or if you you haven't done so already, you may subscribe to daily updates from 2 Make Ends Meet, if you are interested.  Thank you!  You can also find extra updates from me on Facebook and Twitter Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

  1. I LOVE sweet potatoes! Looks like a winner!

    I'd love for you to stop by What's Cooking Wednesday to share one of your recipes each week!!!

    Hope to see you there :)

    Cristi
    http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/search/label/What%27s%20Cooking%20Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!