Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cyber Week continues at Amazon....

Black Friday and Cyber Monday might be over, but Amazon (and other retailers, I'm sure) continue the great buys out there with "Cyber Week Deals"

One of the specials that I came across is for Magazine subscriptions starting at $5!

That is a really great gift idea for a super price!  They have many to choose from at this price, including Sports Illustrated for Kids, Woman's Day, Popular Science, and more.  For a couple of dollars more ($7), you can get (or give as a gift) a full year of Better Homes & Gardens, Popular Mechanics or ReadyMade magazine. (This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel it. Cancel anytime with Amazon’s Magazine Subscription Manager, where you can also change your address, confirm first issue delivery estimates, and more.)
AND....an even extra bonus....if you spend $30 on subscriptions, you get $10 back!!!  Wow!! 

I would be buying Sports Illustrated for Kids....except my boys already have a subscription to it (and I didn't get it for that inexpensive)!!!  Oh well.....

Do you have a favorite magazine that you will give as a gift this year?? Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!