Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday....November 15

What a fabulous weekend!
To start it off, we had a HUGE snowstorm!  That wasn't so fun....but I must admit, it was beautiful!!!!  :)

Unfortunately, many people were without power, and lost some huge tree limbs, however....

The rest of the day went as planned though, as we celebrated our niece's wedding!  What a beautiful ceremony!  It was the first wedding that 2 of our boys had been to...how fun for them!

The rest of the weekend we enjoyed fellowship with our church family and basketball.  I have decided that baseball is less stressful for this mother to watch!  The boys are getting bigger and faster....and my heart is pounding a lot!  :)

I hope all of you had a great weekend too!

On to my menu for the week:

MONDAY:  Cream of Potato soup (because scalloped potatoes didn't work out in my crock pot last week...I will be making them into a pot of soup!)  I will have to try another recipe next time, because I am determined to do it!  LOL!!

TUESDAY:   Crock Pot tacos basically this will be ground beef, rice and beans from my freezer cooking all day while we are away!  :)  I will serve it on tortillas.

WEDNESDAY:  Crock Pot Chicken Tetrazzini 

THURSDAY:  Homemade Calzones with Homemade Pizza Dough (didn't make last week)

FRIDAY:  Sloppy Joes using this recipe

For inspiration in planning your menu, visit Menu Plan Monday. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!