Monday, November 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday....November 29

I'm feeling a little sad....the wonderful long weekend is over and my big boys (husband included) are back at school and work.  :(
So, with my youngest still sleeping....I will think about meals for this week.

The down side of being a guest at other's houses for Thanksgiving, is that I don't have leftovers....which I actually really love having leftovers from Thanksgiving!  I might have to cook a mini Thanksgiving dinner for our family!  LOL!



Here's what I am thinking for this week:

MONDAY:  Stuffed Jumbo Shells (from the freezer)

TUESDAY:  Hamburger Gravy over Mashed Potatoes 

WEDNESDAY:  Chicken Tenders and French Fries

THURSDAY:  Soft Tacos

FRIDAY:  Frugal Easy Macaroni and Cheese

Do you have a plan for the week?

To get a peek at others' menus, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog about the Overnight Honey-Wheat Rolls! And fun to look around your place here. I like how you list your menu for the week ... always good to have a menu made out. I'm finding it is easy to get a bit lazier about that being in "empty nest" years now ... but I really need to be more consistent with that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!