Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday Stumbles....Thanksgiving weekend edition

itscome2this.com

It was nice to have some time off, from posting on my blog, to enjoy time with my family these last couple of days. I love having my husband and boys all home for several days in a row!!! I am blessed! :)

I just wanted to write a Saturday Stumbles post, to share a few things that I did read about or "stumble upon" over this last week.

This morning I read this great post that was in my inbox. It comes from Hall of Fame Moms and it is titled,
A Lesson for Me.  What a great reminder that we are a part of God's plan!

One of my favorite links that I shared this week, is to get $3 in Amazon MP3 downloads, when you enter code GET3MP3S.  It is still available until November 29.  Check it out!! 

Speaking of Amazon, I also love reading posts from the eBay Selling Coach, who teaches How to Use eBay for Amazon Inventory.  If you like to earn a little extra income by selling things online, you could benefit by reading this post.

For more "best of the web" this week, check out Saturday Stumbles at It's Come 2 This! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

  1. Thank you, friend, for that "stumble" plug on my post. I was pleasantly surprised when I got your feedburner email and read it ;)

    You know, funny how God teaches "us" lessons in the midst of us teaching our own children lessons, isn't it?

    Have a great week!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!