Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Easy Cookie Crumb Cleanup!!!


Today's "Works for Me" post is actually what "Works for my Mom", but I use it too (when I remember to)!!!!

I will be baking some more cookies today so I thought I would share a simple way to keep your kitchen a little cleaner while you are baking!  It cuts down on a step of cleanup!  That is always good!  :)

When I am baking cookies, I place my cooling rack over the kitchen sink (mine is a Pampered Chef wire rack that fits perfectly over one section of my sink).  When I place the cookies on the rack to cool, the cookie crumbs fall into the sink, and not on my counter top. 


Much easier clean up!!!!

Thanks Mom, for your great idea!  :)


This post is linked to Works for Me Wednesdays. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!