Monday, December 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday....December 27

Well, my menu plan will still be a little out of the ordinary, as we eat up leftovers, and get to enjoy being with friends on New Year's Eve!

Here is what I hope to be making this week:

MONDAY:  Smorgasbord (another name for leftovers) of oatmeal bread, cheese, jello salads and more...

TUESDAY:  Soft Tacos

WEDNESDAY:  Crock Pot Potato Soup

THURSDAY:  Lasagna (I haven't made for so long, and I have been craving it lately!)

FRIDAY:  We will be having dinner at our friends' home....yay!!!


To see what others are planning this week, visit Menu Plan Monday. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!