Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday....January 10

Time to plan my menu again for the week:

MONDAY:  On-The-Go Pizza Rolls (Even though we will actually be able to sit down for a family meal...)  I will be making them with salami, not pepperoni, and maybe will have some leftovers to freeze.

TUESDAY:  Crock Pot Lasagna (still has not been made....lol!)

WEDNESDAY:  Hamburger Vegetable Soup (recipe to follow...)

THURSDAY:  Tortilla Casserole (recipe to follow...)

FRIDAY:  Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches 
(or made with chicken....)


Get inspired by more posts at Menu Plan Monday. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments make me happy:

  1. I am definitely going to try your On-the-Go Pizza Rolls recipe. I am thinking they would make a great snack for my two bottomless stomaches (2 15 year old boys in the house) for after school. Thanks for sharing.

    The rest of your menu looks delicious as well.

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! My kind of week!

    I really like the idea of using salami instead of pepperoni, too. Most of my kids like pepperoni but at least 1 of them usually complains it's too "hot" - as in spicy. I think the salami would be the perfect substitute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We tried crock pot lasagna for the first time 2 weeks ago...figured it would be awesome if it worked...now it's a family fave! The kids just keep asking and asking for it, and it's SO EASY :)

    I'll be back for the tortilla casserole recipe; we have a few things like this that are staples here and always looking for more.

    P.S You've GOT to get a cast iron skillet...you'll never go back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!