Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday....January 24

Oops!  Here it is, Tuesday again, and my menu plan isn't recorded....

I have a good excuse though...my big boys were home from school because of a teacher workshop. 

I LOVE having all of my boys home and therefore, didn't get to the computer much yesterday. 

That's a good thing, right?

So, this is what I am planning this week:

MONDAY:  We had a FREE meal:  El Montery Chicken Mexicana (El Monterey Foods sent me some of their frozen meals to try.  Nummy!!!!  I will tell you more about this later.)

TUESDAY:  Crock Pot Nachos or Tacos (meaning I will make the taco filling in the crock pot....) served on tortilla chips, or in a tortilla...diners' choice  :)

WEDNESDAY:  Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup

THURSDAY:  Crock Pot Chicken Tetrazzini

FRIDAY:  Sloppy Joes

SATURDAY:  Little Caesar's pizza  (can't make it much cheaper than buying it here....)

Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie, to see what others are planning this week. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!