Monday, February 7, 2011

Travel Alaska!!!

When I was a brand new teacher, I loved to collect as much as I could to add to my collection of "stuff" for my classroom. One of the freebies that I loved to ask for were offers from the travel bureaus of different states. These often included beautiful brochures and pictures to show students in a classroom.

Well, some of you might enjoy this beautiful guide that the state of Alaska is offering. Whether you are a teacher, or a homeschool family....they are promoting traveling in their beautiful state, but are willing to send this information to anyone, I'm sure! :) (...and maybe someday you will be fortunate to visit and you will know just where you want to go!!)

Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!