Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday....week of March 28



Yay!  My big boys are on spring break!!!  :)

I have plans of cleaning rooms, cleaning the basement........but I won't ruin their WHOLE week off!  :)

Here is what I am planning for the week:

MONDAY:  "Freezer Night"....actually we are eating in shifts tonight, so I am using up some things from my freezer....chicken nuggets, green beans...I'll see what else I can find in there!  :)

TUESDAY:  New recipe No-Bake Rotini, Ham and Cheese from the Ronzoni Garden Delight box!  :)

WEDNESDAY:  Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

THURSDAY:  Meatballs and Baked Potatoes w/ Toppings

FRIDAY:  Mother-Son Manners Dinner at church (w/ my 6th grader)  Dad will take the other two boys out for dinner.

What do you have planned for this week?

Check out what others are cooking at Menu Plan Monday. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!